Here at Fairway, our team is committed to providing training and learning opportunities for our clients, staff and the real estate agents we work with everyday. New this year, our Regional Marketing team will be offering exclusive, free marketing training and events for our real estate agents throughout New England. Trainings will primarily be based out of our Newton, MA Marketing Workspace, but can be offered in Fairway offices throughout New England upon request. Visit this page for our upcoming training calendar!
Here is a list of the marketing workshops we currently offer. Join our Facebook Group to stay in the loop on upcoming trainings, social media content & marketing tips!
Using Video to Build your Business
Tuesday November 27th, 2018 9:30am 180 Wells Ave., Newton, MA 02459 REGISTER HERE!
Did you know viewing one minute of video is equivalent to reading one million words? By the year 2020, video is expected to account for 80% of all social media traffic. Video is a crucial aspect of your digital marketing strategy – don’t let it fall through the cracks! In this 1 hour workshop, you will learn:
- Best practices for recording video right on your smartphone
- Where and how to post your video
- How to leverage your content to build your business
Branding & Marketing in the Digital Age
Tuesday January 8th, 2019 10:00am 180 Wells Ave., Newton, MA 02459 REGISTER HERE!
Not sure what your brand is? Not sure what to communicate to whom, when and on what platform? Overwhelmed by tools and technology? We are here to help!
In this workshop, you will discover tips to:
- Identify your unique brand
- Develop your digital strategy through email, web and social media
- Build a successful, cohesive marketing plan for 2019!
Marketing & Communicating with the Millenial Homebuyer
Tuesday January 22nd, 2019 10:00am, 180 Wells Ave., Newton, MA 02459 REGISTER HERE
Millenials make up the largest share of current homebuyers. Learn how to communicate with the millenial generation in a way that makes sense to them and works for you! In this 1 hour training, we will cover:
- Key insights about the millenial generation
- How to best communicate with millenials in the homebuying process
- Tips for gaining and maintaining millenial business
- What digital media platforms you should be utilizing and how
Digital Media Utilization – Coming soon!
Social media is ever-changing, so just how do you know what platforms to use and what you should (and shouldn’t!) be posting? This 1 hour presentation will cover:
- The who, what, when, where, why and how of social media
- Differences of the top social media platforms
- Tips & best practices for how you can utilize digital media to build your business
Stay tuned for more upcoming trainings!