A real estate agent will help you find a home that best meets your needs, wants and budget. As a residential lender, our role is to find the best mortgage product that meets your financial needs, wants and circumstances. Below are answers to questions you may have about home financing. Don’t see the information you are looking for? A local Fairway Loan Officer can help.
The links below and FAQ’s here will help you make informed decisions as you prepare to purchase a home:
- Which type of mortgage is best for me?
- How much down payment will I need?
- Will I need mortgage insurance?
- What is the interest rate and Annual Percentage rate?
- What are discount points and origination fees?
- What are all the costs associated with the loan (the Loan Estimate)?
- Do you charge a fee on loan rate locks?
- Is there a pre-payment penalty on the loan?
- How much time does it take to fund the loan?
- How will I be kept up to date regarding my loan’s progress?
Feel free to contact us anytime with home financing questions or click on the link above to get pre-approved.